Canada-Ontario

Recommendations For Non-Trad Flower Girl Dresses?

Hi ladies,
     Looking for some recommendations for places to find non-trad flower girl dresses in the GTA.

We have 2 girls (5 and 8) that are acting as the FG and RB and we don't want them in the usual fluffy, tutu or shiny satin type dresses.  We're getting married in an orchard, so would like something a little more appropriate to the setting.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places in the GTA where you can find such dresses?  I'm thinking something cotton eyelet or floral printed would be nice.

Thanks,
p.

Re: Recommendations For Non-Trad Flower Girl Dresses?

• This may not be what you're looking for, but my first thought would be Winners.

They have tons of cute dresses for little girls and you really can't beat the prices. It's exactly the right time of year for what you're looking for too.
  • I second JennyB's posting. Winners or Marshalls is great for that.  :)
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I got ours at Zellers in the spring when they had all the Easter, spring, and summer dresses out (around now).  They were 20% off, I think they were $20 each.  They were white with green and purple polka dots at the bottom and I added a big purple bow/sash to them, they were perfect.

While looking I also found cute ones at The Children's Place (www.childrensplace.com/) and Sears.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards