Florida-North Florida
Options

Weekend Plans?

Does anyone have any exciting weekend plans? 

I have my first bridal shower on Saturday.  My MOH is throwing it in Orlando (where I grew up).  I'm really excited.  She is going all out!  My BM that lives in NYC is flying down tonight to be able to be there.  We are all going to go dancing Saturday since she is here and tuesday is my birthday!  Sunday my parents and grandparents are taking me out for a big lunch to celebrate my birthday.  It should be a fun weekend!!!!!!

Jackie

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Photobucket
My Start to a Planning Bio
213 Invited 145 yes and 68 no RSVP Date April 15

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun at your shower!

I am going out with friends tomorrow (cause it's my birthday, yay)! There's also a bridal show on Sunday that I will probably check out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun at your shower! Happy Birthday too!

I'm meeting with a florist tomorrow after work to go over some ideas and get an estimate. There's a bridal expo on Sunday that I'm going to also.

Greenlikekermit, are you going to the bridal expo at the Leon County Civic Center? If so, that's the one I'm going to!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday to you greenlikekermit!

Thanks Lacey!

I can't wait for the weekend!!!! I haven't seen my family in like 2months and I'm excited to see my Orlando friends!

Jackie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lacey, yep yep.

Are you going early for the "workshops" or just showing up when the actual expo starts? The whole workshop deal sounds kind of hokey....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday to Spears! Totally didn't see that in your first post.
  • Options
    toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy your shower spears!! Question...did your bridesmaid make it? Mine's flight was canceled. She got another one for tomorrow morning but there's a good chance that one will be canceled too because of all the snow in NY.

Happy bday to both of you!

I'm having my bachelorette party this weekend in Savannah and it's also sort of a 25th birthday celebration since my bday is Monday. I'm super excited.
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    happy birthday luckyinlove!!!!! Have a great weekend and birthday!  March birthdays are the best lol!  I believe my BM got in ok.  My MOH texted me when she was driving to the airport. 

Jackie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to finish all of the paper products before Jason leaves for deployment.  So that means I have to finish designing them all tonight and then printing them on Sunday.

I'm pretty much just spending my time with Jason since he's leaving next Wednesday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday greenlikekermit and luckyinlove!

Greenlikekermit: I'm not going for the workshops because of church and the only vendors that we still need to find/book are a florist and cake baker. I'm just gonna show up when the actual expo starts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards