Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Photograher/Videographer in Delaware County

Hey guys! We have a tight budget and I'm looking for a photographer and videographer that is good and reasonably priced.  I only have $1000 to spend on each. Anyone know of anyone in the Delaware County region?

Re: Photograher/Videographer in Delaware County

• I am using Kevin Kramer for my photographer.. I believe he has a package in your budget.  I am using Complete Music for the video.
  • Barnyard Photography has some great photographers and videographers.
    http://www.barnyardphotography.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've heard (and seen) good things about (from) New Wave Productions based in Havertown.  Not sure of their pricing, but I think they might be within your budget!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Blacksilver imaging :) 
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My photography would probably have something for your budget. http://www.revansphotography.com/
    He's fantastic! We had our family photos done by him and I was soo pleased.

I haven't looked into Videographers yet, still decided about that one.

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • Hello Brides.  I am looking for a photographer and videographer for my wedding day.  I was looking at Wedding Bugs and Foschi in Delaware as well as The Wedding Pro's.  Has anyone ever used these guys or have any suggestions on these services?
  • Hello Brides. 
    I am looking for a photographer and videographer for my wedding day.  I was looking at Wedding Bugs and Foschi in Delaware as well as The Wedding Pro's.  Has anyone ever used these guys or have any suggestions on these services?
  • I used Martin's for videography and just picked up my video last night. We were very pleased with them and they came in under $1,000.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • I had no idea photography and videography were so expensive. I totally didn't budget correctly... so that's another 3K6K I'm tempted to just have my brother Instagram the whole day!!!
  • nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Candace G. Phillips, Havertown PA, will hunt up her contact info.
    [email protected] 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards