Illinois-Chicago

I want to pre-tie your tie for you on/for your wedding day

To Future Groom,

Just face it! Your wedding is approaching fast and before you know it you will be in your hotel room with your best man and close friend. Everyone has a hang-over from the previous night bachelor's party and for the life of you, you do not know how to tie a neck tie. 

I want to pre-tie your tie for you on or for your wedding day. I am located in the Chicago land area and willing to meet you at the location of your choice.

That's right! I will take the time and liberty out of my schedule to meet with you in order to tie your neck tie. It's just simple as that. At least you don't have to worry about spending 30 minutes in the mirror trying to decide wheter or not your suppose to over-loop or under-loop. I will ease that worry and stress. Email me at lawrencemurry@yahoo.com.

I can't wait to hear from you.

Thank you,
Lawrence M.

Re: I want to pre-tie your tie for you on/for your wedding day

• To Future Groom,

Just face it! Your wedding is approaching fast and before you know it you will be in your hotel room with your best man and close friend. Everyone has a hang-over from the previous night bachelor's party and for the life of you, you do not know how to tie a neck tie. 

I want to pre-tie your tie for you on or for your wedding day. I am located in the Chicago land area and willing to meet you at the location of your choice.

That's right! I will take the time and liberty out of my schedule to meet with you in order to tie your neck tie. It's just simple as that. At least you don't have to worry about spending 30 minutes in the mirror trying to decide whether or not your suppose to over-loop or under-loop. I will ease that worry and stress. Email me at lawrencemurry@yahoo.com.

I can't wait to hear from you.

Thank you,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards