Indiana

Day-of help, estimated cost...

I find that I am slightly nervous...the fiancé and I are at the beginning of planning stage for our wedding and have a few people organizing quotes for Day-Of-Help. The anticipation is starting to get to me, I don't know how much to expect to pay and how to tell if we are getting a good deal, or not.

Does anyone have any experience or have an idea of what a day-of-help quote should be around in central Indiana?
Anniversary

Re: Day-of help, estimated cost...

• edited December 2011
    I'm in Lafayette and I contacted one business that does day of and was told it was calculated based on what you need done but that it usually runs around $1000 for the day.  I thought this seemed expensive but maybe I'm just cheap!
  • azchkyazchky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a lady who is helping us through the whole process and is only charging us roughly $300!  She has been a major help through the whole process and will be present on the day-of.  I know she offers "day-of" only services as well, but I'm not sure how much that is.
  • S0095042S0095042 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_day-of-estimated-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:97Discussion:0c8e2cad-45ce-499a-a592-f0e82b7f9dbfPost:59a9ba2a-9dd5-4c71-b380-6279a3242d83">Re: Day-of help, estimated cost...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a lady who is helping us through the whole process and is only charging us roughly $300!  She has been a major help through the whole process and will be present on the day-of.  I know she offers "day-of" only services as well, but I'm not sure how much that is.
    Posted by azchky[/QUOTE]

could you give me her info, just incase this quote comes back too high?

Thanks
    Anniversary
  • azchkyazchky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could you email me at azchky@yahoo.com - I can give you her info and I can let her know that I gave it to you.  I don't want to completely bombard her by putting it out here (although she may be very happy about that! lol)
  • S0095042S0095042 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_day-of-estimated-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:97Discussion:0c8e2cad-45ce-499a-a592-f0e82b7f9dbfPost:11befaec-ea6e-4dfa-a7a2-5c6c473705bf">Re: Day-of help, estimated cost...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could you email me at azchky@yahoo.com - I can give you her info and I can let her know that I gave it to you.  I don't want to completely bombard her by putting it out here (although she may be very happy about that! lol)
    Posted by azchky[/QUOTE]

check your email :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards