Canada-Ontario
Options

Florist/Decor

Has anyone heard of "Wedding Decor by Rachel A. Clingen Wedding Design"? Any idea of the quality of their work? their prices? The pictures on their website look amazing!

Re: Florist/Decor

• Options
    SNTJ2012SNTJ2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had been playing phone tag with them for 3 weeks.  They do not provide quotes (or much info by email)...ultimately I ended up booking Vivian's Decor & Design for decor. 
  • Options
    Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Vivan's work - it looks great!  And her work is being featured on 4 Weddings on Slice.  I'm waiting to get the venue first before I book her.

ETA:  You can check out her work on FB under Vivan's Decor & Designs or her website.
  • Options
    mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_floristdecor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:7de262b1-b1d0-4d50-8cc7-aa57208bd709Post:6db92c67-e65e-41c1-b017-f0af590ef241">Re: Florist/Decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I had been playing phone tag with them for 3 weeks.  They do not provide quotes (or much info by email)...</strong>ultimately I ended up booking Vivian's Decor & Design for decor. 
    Posted by SNTJ2012[/QUOTE]

I think this should raise a flag before booking with them. If you things don't work out, I recommend Princess Decor and gifts. They did our decor and did an amazing job for half the price of their competitors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys!

they got back to me really quickly.. within 24 hrs.. made an appt to go talk to them.. i'll let you know how it goes..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    had a great appt with them! very professional and their stuff is beautiful... they are on the pricey side.. so still haven't decided
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards