Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Solas Photography

Does anyone have experience with Solas?  I am interested in using them for a newborn session.

Re: Solas Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Love LOVE Solas!!!  We used them for our engagement pictures, and then booked them for our wedding photographers!  I would recommend them to ANYONE!!!  They're absolutely fantastic!  If you want to see some of their work, I could show you the link to our engagement pictures
  • Options
    KahunaChicKahunaChic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_solas-photography-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:4612f47c-f9eb-4de4-bdb7-1c8b83e288bdPost:379b3d41-40dd-486e-809f-d7bbc076d4b4">Re: Solas Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love Love LOVE Solas!!!  We used them for our engagement pictures, and then booked them for our wedding photographers!  I would recommend them to ANYONE!!!  They're absolutely fantastic!  If you want to see some of their work, I could show you the link to our engagement pictures
    Posted by mb2712[/QUOTE]

Yes, please send me the link if you don't mind.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a Private Message with the information.  Let me know if it doesn't work :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We love Solas as well, they are so great to work with and will do anything for a great shot! They are also very affordable, took 137 engagement pictures, and we have all rights!

If you go to their website and click log in, go to engagement, then Hiester and enter password hiester321, youc an see ours.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I checked their web site and their are great!! Do you happened to know if they would travel to Lehigh Valley?
    thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure you could e-mail them and ask.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards