Texas-Houston
Options

Photography Groupon

This is a really great Groupon for a one hour photography shoot.  Could be good for an engagement or maybe a rock the dress shoot!

http://www.groupon.com/houston/

I love groupon, they are the best!!

Re: Photography Groupon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey lady! long time no see, how was the wedding? I think I may have missed that post during my lurking.

ps: this is zurita1123--- this is my new SN.
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Zurita!! Miss you on the board! Why did you get a new SN?

I need to check out this groupon thing. I have heard great things about it!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The side deal looks awesome too. The groupon will not be valid if at least 5 people do not buy (you will not be charged though).  I know there are a lot of people looking for inexpensive photography.  This is a good chance to get a great deal.

$1,000 for Complete Wedding or Special-Event Photography Package from Sarah Levit Studios

www.groupon.com/houston/deals/sarah-levit-studios?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu619591">http://www.groupon.com/houston/deals/sarah-levit-studios?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu619591

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been here and there.

I guess with new things and fresh starts, comes new SN? eh.

But I'm here. seems slow here. I'm mostly on TheBump. and TN and lurking around.
  • Options
    csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just saw that in my email and was going to ask if anyone knew about this place! Someone on TK introduced me to groupon. I haven't purchased anything yet, but I have seen (what look like) some good deals.

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• Options
    csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, so in looking at this, is it really that good of a deal? Yes, it's $65 for an hour, but it only includes 4 images. You would then have to purchase additional ones at  (sale price) $37.50 each. Wouldn't you be better off paying someone the $100-$200 and ending up w/ a lot of images to use/choose from/have?

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• Options
    jobie02jobie02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also purchased this for engagement photos based on the face she will put your images on a CD.  You can (hopefully) print them on Shutterfly or insert them into a Save the Date!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards