Ohio-Toledo

Photo Locations

Does anyone have anywhere to suggest for a great location for bride and groom pictures?  We are having our ceremony at the Manor House at Wildwood and the reception is at Stone Oak both on the west side of Toledo.  We are trying to get most of our formal pictures (family & bridal party) done before the ceremony so we can do the bride and groom pictures after.  So we will have a little time if we need to drive somewhere (our photog loves downtown Toledo) but any suggestions on the west side of Toledo would be fantastic, they can be indoor or outdoor.

Thanks!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Photo Locations

• MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wildwood Park itself has a TON of great spots!!!!  Actually, so does Stone Oak! 

Unless you're looking for something really specific that you can't find at those places, then I don't think you need to go anywhere else! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I too was married in a park so I really wanted some urban shots mixed in too.  We went downtown and it was awesome.  I wouldn't look at areas as a whole, instead look for cool staircases, brick walls, archways, etc. 

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Merin.  I had planned on driving to Wildwood to take my pictures.  The manor house itself has gorgeous grounds to take pictures at.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Wildwood is a wonderful location for pictures!  Personally, I would just stay there... much more relaxing and less hectic than running around to different places.  Plus, the Manor House can provide a lot of "architectural" looking backgrounds, like what you would get downtown.
  • edited December 2011
    Are the Botanical Gardens on the west side? That is an awesome place to get pictures!
  • Altoid_StormAltoid_Storm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Botanical Gardens are only a few blocks from Wildwood and would give you some amazing photos!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards