Wisconsin
Options

Venue Opinions

Has anyone been to a wedding or hosted their wedding at Siebkens in Elkhart Lake, The Bull in Sheboygan or Whistling Springs in Fond du Lac?  I'm overseas and haven't been able to see them in person, just the pictures that were taken for us.  

Re: Venue Opinions

• Options
    I haven't been to the venues themselves, but Sheboygan and Elkhart Lake are both gorgeous areas.  Fond du Lac, not as much.  I don't know how much that matters in your decision, though.  If you're looking in the Sheboygan area, I've been to several weddings at Blue Harbor and one at The Osthoff (in Elkhart).  Those are both gorgeous (but spendy) venues.
  • Options
    The ceremony is going to be in Sheboygan so we can take pictures out there.  We are trying to stay on a budget so Blue Harbor and Osthoff are a bit much.  Thank  you though!
  • Options
    I don't know how far your willing to travel but my fiance and I just booked our ceremony and reception at The Barn at Harvest Moon Pond in Poynette, right by Madison. The price for the rental is great plus you use your own caterer and can bring in your own alcohol. Plus they have lots of land and a little pond for pictures. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards