Michigan-Detroit
Options

Indianwood Golf and Country Club - Reception Site

Hi All!

I recently looked at Indianwood with my fiance as a possible venue for our big day. We both really liked it and found that it encompassed nearly everything we wanted - not to mention the package they are offering is within our budget! However, the appointment we had was during a brunch for all members and the woman helping us was friendly, however, not very attentive. We aren't sure if it was just the circumstances, or if it is a true testament to how the service would be. I searched online for reviews, but haven't found any. Have any of you had your reception at Indianwood (or know of someone who has), and if so, how was it? Just looking for some input :)

Re: Indianwood Golf and Country Club - Reception Site

• Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anyone who had a reception there but I looked there too.  When I went nothing was going on but got the same vibes from her.  Also, a friend of mine looked there and got the same thing.  Both of us thought about it and were a little fearful of her helping that we went elsewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try looking at Kings Court Castle. They are the sister location of Indianwood. Very beautiful!  Ask for Linda!  She is so wonderful to work with and really is there to help you. If it can be done she'll make it happen. Good luck and happy planning!
  • Options
    dljackmadljackma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my former coworkers got married there. He said it was amazing and recommended it to me, My fiance and I went there and we liked it but had the same problem with Frances. They said they had some issues with her but the whole wedding was amazing. He couldn't stop talking about how much he loved that it was there.
  • Options
    dljackmadljackma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kings court is good too! Our friends got married there in October 2009. It was beautiful, but the wait staff were a little rude. Also, make sure you don't cram too many people into the room because we were constantly backing up into the next table whenever we got up. That was one of the things we decided we wouldn't do at our wedding because of how unpleasant it was. They said that they went over capaccity but our friends said they were under the maximum.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards