Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Intro.

Well, I have been on here for awhile and thought maybe I should finally introduce myself.  I'm getting married Oct. 6 at the Magnolia Hotel.  We've been engaged since Feb. 12th and have almost nailed down most of the big checks. 

I look forward to talking with everyone on here instead of just reading all the posts!

Have a great Saturday!

Re: Intro.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_intro-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:487c95da-3c3e-42ba-9b8f-ad8da80656a0Post:a76733be-243d-4e43-ae99-5bee8507940f">Intro.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I have been on here for awhile and thought maybe I should finally introduce myself.  I'm getting married Oct. 6 at the Magnolia Hotel.  We've been engaged since Feb. 12th and have almost nailed down most of the big checks.  I look forward to talking with everyone on here instead of just reading all the posts! Have a great Saturday!
    Posted by kaylaleach[/QUOTE]
    Welcome! <div>Congrats! </div><div>
    </div><div>We had a knottie get married at the Magnolia in February! It was great!</div>
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome.  I just toured the Magnolia yesterday and it is awesome!  Are you having your ceremony there as well?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! What other vendors are you using?
  • Options
    Ooh, I have been to two Magnolia receptions and it is such a great venue!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Welcome to the board!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are having the ceremony outside at the Magnolia. They shut down the valet parking area. We just booked Sugar Bee Sweets in Arlington for the cake. Jeremy and Kristin Schmucker are our photographers and they are great. Still working on flowers and invites. Our rehearsal dinner is at the Iron Cactus since its just around the corner.
  • Options
    Welcome! I don't know much about that venue.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!  I was a hotel wedding bride myself--great venue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards