Nevada-Las Vegas

Couples Tattoo

My FI and I are planning on getting small matching or complementary tattoos in Vegas after our wedding but before we leave for our Honeymoon.  I got a great tattoo last year from Penny at Vince Neil Ink on the Strip and am planning on going back.

Any ideas for our marriage tattoo?  We are thinking about getting 'promise' on the inside of our ring fingers but I'm open to anything :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Couples Tattoo

• sounds like a great idea lol
  • Not sure where you are going for a honeymoon or if you are leaving right after the wedding for it but new tattoos aren't supposed to be submerged in water or exposed to sun during the healing period. What are you going to get and where?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I like the idea of something small on your ring finger. Are you going to get rings as well or instead of? I have friends who have each others names on their inner arm - in handwriting of each other - a bit like they "signed" their names on the respective other. I think it looks really cool and it a sweet idea. Let us know what you decide on - cool idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks SarahinVegas, I like that idea!  I do have an engagement ring and plan on getting a wedding band for my FI and I, but we want this in addition to that since we both love tattoos.  The ring finger seems like a good place and it would be easy to keep it covered for the next few days while it heals.

My other alternative would be my ribcage or another one on my foot.  For our honeymoon we are driving across California so it won't be hard to keep it clean.

I've seen a lot of cute ones on Pinterest too, but haven't found one that feels like us....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't think vince neil ink is there anymore, they tore down o'shea's where it was...

i love the idea of matching tattoos!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We actually just got ours last week before our ePics. They're on our hands just under our thumbs. I'll post a pic when I get them. We both love music and nearly all our our tats are music themed, so I'm glad we were finally able to get our little notes done.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards