Georgia-Atlanta

Venues- HELPP!!!

I have some options for my ceremony/reception area..... I don't know how to choose all are SO beautiful. I just want some other opinions about each one.

Here's the list:

White Water Country Club- Fayetteville
Indian Hills Country Club- Marietta
The Gala Events Facility- Marietta
The Vinings Club- Atlanta
Atlanta Botanical Garden- Atlanta
Westin Buckhead- Atlanta
The Pavilion- North Atlanta
Lambert Place- Atlanta

If you have any insight on these venues please please help me! Tell me everything you know so that it will help me with my decision. Thank you!!!

Re: Venues- HELPP!!!

• edited December 2011
    Stay away from Lambert Place. Look up their reviews. They have been sued by multiple brides for severe breach of contract.
  • edited December 2011
    Kenyatte08, what month are you getting married in? This would definitely impact my suggestion.

~ Rebecca Bunch
  • TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I visited Gala and the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.  Very different locations and very different prices I think.  They are both beautiful. 

Gala feels more like a home than a large event facility.  The owner is very nice and was willing to work within your budget.  She is your main contact and had a more personal touch than some of the larger event facilities.  You can bring in outside catering and alcohol.  The backyard area seemed small, but they said it would fit our guest size (125-150).

ABG is a much larger facility.  The people I met with were nice and seemed easy to work with.  The garden area is beautiful and more landscaped than Gala.  I think you have to use their alcohol, but you can bring in your own caterer.  I can't rememebr if you can choose any caterer or whether you had to use a list of approved caterers.

ETA:  ABG is more expensive than Gala.

• Kenyatte08Kenyatte08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_venues-helpp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:3a868768-2039-48a9-ad66-248f8924927ePost:57c1cfd5-17ed-4c7f-a89d-0c78f75b11ac">Re: Venues- HELPP!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kenyatte08, what month are you getting married in? This would definitely impact my suggestion. ~ Rebecca Bunch
    Posted by jnrbunch[/QUOTE]

I am getting married in the month of June 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards