Virginia-Richmond
Options

Bridal Elegance

I have to give praise to the wonderful ladies at Bridal Elegance.  I purchased my dress yesterday from them.  I walked in with my notebook of ideas and no appointment.  The staff was extremely helpful.  They actually went into the back room and pulled a dress that had just came in.  The second I put it on I knew it was my dress.  I was the very first person to try it! The staff went of there way to make sure that I was happy.  They found me the perfect veil, put my hair up and gave me a hairpiece to try and even a beautiful necklace.  I would definetly recommend Bridal Elegance!

Re: Bridal Elegance

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They are great...my most recent bridesmaid dress I had to buy is from there..if they carried the dress I'm getting I'd buy it from them!!
  • Options
    k8tbug1k8tbug1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much cinderallastory11! I am in the process of trying to find a good bridal shop and have read a lot of wonderful reviews online about Bridal Elegance. Your post has just convinced me even more that they are the right place to go!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would have to rave about this store too. I have had a bunch of friends buy dresses from them and they were great.  I went there and while I had a great experience, found a dress somewhere else.  But I thought that they were so nice so I went back to order my shoes from them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SRPARKSRPARK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend recently got married in Spetember and she got her wedding dress for Bridal Elegance. She had nothing but nice things to say about them, so I went along with her to final fitting. Even though I wasn't buying anything they were definitely very nice and my friend looked AMAZING! I will be going there for my dress when I come back to RIC in March. Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    at k8tbug...where did you go to read reviews about bridal elegance.  and anyone that purchased from them...how did alterations go and how was the pricing for the alterations?
  • Options
    tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress from them but am waiting for it to come in (hopefully early August). I'm crossing fingers I won't need it altered but when buying it they said average alterations from them run about $250 (hemming and a couple tucks). A few tucks at the bust is probably under a hundred.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Bridal Elegance in Richmond!  I went to many other dress shops before I went here.  As soon as I came in they were so much nicer and willing to help.  They picked out so many dresses that I liked and they were so much cheaper than everywhere else.  Throughout the months leading up to my wedding they went above and beyond with fittings, pressing my dress, and my bridesmaids dresses.  I would reccommend them to anyone and everyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for that reply...would you let me know if you end up having to have alterations and let me know what your review is as far as the quality of work?  thanks!
  • Options
    bridal elegance is the BEST bridal store in richmond! i bought my gown there and my bridesmaids' dresses there. everyone who works there not only is pleasant and sweet, but they want to help you find YOUR dress, not just slap you in something white. bridal elegance is an experience that every bride should have---i absolutely would reccomend this family owned business to any bride looking for a bridal shop. i had to have alot of custom work done on my gown and bridal elegance worked with exactly what i wanted and gave great ideas for custom designing. i cannot say enough about this bridal shop :) they're just awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards