Military Brides

He got the tattoo!

So we spent the afternoon with the tattoo artist (who was massively skilled and very professional) and now FI has a tattoo!

He's delighted with it, I really like it and think it'll be very sexy (when it stops bleeding), and he was very grateful that he waited to go with me - I found a great artist, a very reputable and safe shop, and we had time to discuss the best design/location.  Plus I held his hand the whole time, and went and bought him snacks and tequila to do shots halfway through!

We went in thinking it was going to be just black  and shades of gray, but the tattoo artist really recommended doing gold and silver to replicate the Officer's Eagle Globe & Anchor logo.  FI thought it was a good idea, and so I agreed, and I'm so glad!  It turned out great!

(Don't mind the shades of red - that's blood.  It'll be mostly silver/gray with certain parts - like the anchor & the continents in the globe - are a light gold with shading of gray)

Anniversary

Re: He got the tattoo!

• KendallR10KendallR10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats AWESOME. I really like it. 
    Military Brides December 2011 Siggy. Holiday picture with your SO. We suck and don't have one :/ Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
  • edited December 2011
    Cool!!!! It looks good and the size/ placement seem well-done. WTG picking the tattoo artist and bringing snacks/ tequila to him, that's awesome:) I feel like when you're getting a tattoo is a good time for a good ass-kicking shot of tequila!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Looks great! My fiance got a half sleeve while he was in the med barricks.
    This is what he got:
    Screen shot lol 
    Why are tattoos so popular with military?
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It looks great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kyrgyzstankyrgyzstan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hey there PFC Mr. Calindi!

JOKE! :D He's a motivator!
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    glad it worked out :-)
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Calindi- looks like you did an awesome job picking an atrist...looks real nice! Zim- Its funny you ask about tattoos in the military. I have an Army app on my phone and was just reading an article about it. The app is via the Army.mil website so you can probably find the article there if you want to read it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That looks great! The colors are awesome! 
  • IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, is it inappropriate to say your FI is a total cutie? Glad it worked out!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards