Wedding Etiquette Forum

veronabrit blog

I mainly lurk, but sometimes post at night- I've been reading for awhile. When I'm bored, I read the nest too. Someone on the Nest posted something about verona's blog and when I went to the site it was veronabrit.

Random, I know.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: veronabrit blog

• Doesn't she post on the hair and make up board over there?  I was reading it one day and I thought I saw her.
    Photobucket
  • I miss her. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • There's a poster, who may be on my club board who has Verona as her siggy.  I can't take this woman seriously.  I think she's fairly worshipped on the Health & Beauty board.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_veronabrit-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:458ec898-8d65-482a-a291-61c6866844b0Post:492d2db6-c4e3-4ffb-a941-8bfc37b087a7">Re: veronabrit blog</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's a poster, <strong>who may be on my club board who has Verona as her siggy</strong>.  I can't take this woman seriously.  I think she's fairly worshipped on the Health & Beauty board.
    Posted by bbyckes[/QUOTE]

You're kidding, right?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I added her blog to my RSS reader a few weeks ago.  It's interesting.  I can't say straight out that I like it, but it fascinates me nonetheless.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If she's anywhere, it would be on hair and makeup. I distinctly remember her talking about laying black sheets on her half of the bed on nights she used self tanner.

I just read the post where she talks about the products she uses on a daily basis. Over.Whelmed.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_veronabrit-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:458ec898-8d65-482a-a291-61c6866844b0Post:d89adf68-62ce-4233-8f8f-78f9dbfc0b22">Re: veronabrit blog</a>:
    [QUOTE]I added her blog to my RSS reader a few weeks ago.  It's interesting.  I can't say straight out that I like it, but it fascinates me nonetheless.
    Posted by ThePinkSuperhero[/QUOTE]

I read her blog once. I don't get it----she post pictures of her outfits, and talks about her obsession with shopping. Ladeeda.
  • Rach, nope.  Verona is her hair inspiration and in her siggy.  I guess there's nothing really wrong with that, but it just strikes me as odd.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_veronabrit-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:458ec898-8d65-482a-a291-61c6866844b0Post:b19ac85f-cbb5-49fc-8db2-2ad5d4507995">Re: veronabrit blog</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: veronabrit blog : I read her blog once. I don't get it----she post pictures of her outfits, and talks about her obsession with shopping. Ladeeda.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's it.  Oh, and posts pictures of swimsuits models as fitness inspiration.  But in a competely serious way, not self-concious about it all.  It's really amazing.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I can't handle that blog.  I don't need 8 views of her shirt.  Am I missing something on being a woman that I am not compelled to use 23 different products before I walk out the door in the morning?
  • She uses more products on a daily basis than I plan on using on my wedding day. She also says that its quick, and maybe it is, but I really think that I just lack this sort of knowledge. But from what people are saying, maybe I'm at the norm.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_veronabrit-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:458ec898-8d65-482a-a291-61c6866844b0Post:183ccb4e-fa6c-47af-935c-0626c3abb11e">Re: veronabrit blog</a>:
    [QUOTE]If she's anywhere, it would be on hair and makeup. I distinctly remember her talking about laying black sheets on her half of the bed on nights she used self tanner. <strong>I just read the post where she talks about the products she uses on a daily basis. Over.Whelmed.</strong>
    Posted by tortis[/QUOTE]

Damn. Her makeup routine is intense. Do you know what mine is? Chapstick. That's it. Maybe lipgloss if I'm feeling daring.
  • She uses two different soaps in the shower. TWO SOAPS!!!! The agony!
  • I read it sometimes, too. She rubbed me the wrong way at first because she posted over on the GIS board something snarky about being not hating thin people for having fast metabolisms. Didn't go over well with some of the GIS posters.
  • My heart pitter pats for you, GG :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_veronabrit-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:458ec898-8d65-482a-a291-61c6866844b0Post:55eb5569-1273-4fb9-895a-f7c63d8a7362">Re: veronabrit blog</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good grief, is that what Heidi Montag looks like now? She looks like she added 10 more years to her actual age. Ewwwwww.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

I agree!
  • Oh yeah I was confused by that, why do you need body wash AND soap?
  • She would shiit if she saw what I use.

Walmart brand dove body wash and clean and clear soap for my face. GASP!!!!!!11!
    Photobucket
  • The thing I don't get is the pictures of herself in front of her giant mirror. We get it. You're attractive. We get it, you think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. But taking daily pictures of yourself and posting it online? Overkill.
  • Here's her sig (minus the ticker):

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2010-weddings_long-reception

Megglez2008 - if you're interested, she's about 3/4 of the way down.  Meh.  I guess if you like a hairstyle, you like a hairstyle. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_veronabrit-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:458ec898-8d65-482a-a291-61c6866844b0Post:a1e02b05-4a75-4204-9aaa-0ecdd25d6891">Re: veronabrit blog</a>:
    [QUOTE]The thing I don't get is the pictures of herself in front of her giant mirror. We get it. You're attractive. We get it, you think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. But taking daily pictures of yourself and posting it online? Overkill.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

It's her outfit of the day because people demand to know what she wears!
  • I like her as a person, but I don't like her blog. It's too fancy for me. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I love seeing people's outfits, so I added it to my reader.
  • When I was looking for wedding hair, I was on some website where people uploaded their hair pics and she was on it.
    Photobucket
  • I thought the same thing about the body wash/ soap. Weird. 

GG I'm jealous that you can get away with that. I had horrible skin in HS so I'm self conscious if I don't have anything on. But I'm talking bareminerals, blush, mascara done. Chapstick is the only lip stuff I wear. 
  • She does have awesome hair...
  • PS  You would be shocked and appalled at how many girls in the blog world do daily outfit posts. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I think the flack she used to get around here was pretty ridiculous.   If people aren't into beauty and fashion, good for them.  Not everyone has to like the same things.   There's nothing wrong with the fact she is though.  Her liking makeup and fashion is no different than someone else having a huge interest in running or running a photography blog.  She's very knowledgeable about what she's talking about and there IS an audience for it.  Look how many followers she has. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • I don't know her from posting, but I'm sure she's just fine as a person.  She's very pretty, and knows how to do a lot of beauty stuff I just don't care about, but the blog is just too much.

Wasn't she a secret wedding before the wedding person or something?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_veronabrit-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:458ec898-8d65-482a-a291-61c6866844b0Post:0bfa5e66-c83a-437f-8455-b664102b59c5">Re: veronabrit blog</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: veronabrit blog : ...because you're already blessed with a gorgeous face. No makeup needed.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

Aw, pictures can be deceiving Nova. But thank you. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards