April 2011 Weddings

Ugly fashions?

124»

Re: Ugly fashions?

• I have been quoting all day and haven't board jumped. 

K - hair up, no make-up = ME! all the time.  lol :)

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation
  • I can shower, dress, put on make up, dry hair and brush teeth in less than 30 minutes - that includes a smoke break.  I've got my routine down to a science. 
  • In Response to Re: Ugly fashions?:
    I can shower, dress, put on make up, dry hair and brush teeth in less than 30 minutes - that includes a smoke break.  I've got my routine down to a science. 
    Posted by Girlie1030
    I can do it in about 40 minutes...with my ridiculously long hair it takes a lot longer for me to wash it out. I don't even bother drying it. haha
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • lzmac11lzmac11
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011

MB - you are impressive. 

Mel - YOU ARE impressive.  Your hair is sooo long!

Shower, put hair in ponytail, breakfast/tv with Z, get dressed, make lunch - is like a two hour ordeal.  I can get ready in an hour if I need and Z isn't around to be annoying.

MB - you are impressive.  Mel - YOU ARE impressive.  Your hair is sooo long! Shower, put hair in ponytail, breakfast/tv with Z, get dressed, make lunch - is like a two hour ordeal.  I can get ready in an hour if I need and Z isn't around to be annoying.
    Posted by lzmac11
    Haha Z slows you down by an hour? Good grief!
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Wow, do we change Z's name to Mr. Frisky?  :)

D knows to leave me with my coffee for the first hour or so in the morning and he's gone by the end of that hour. 

• lzmac11lzmac11
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011

Shower - 20 min (I am slow!); then I have to crawl back in bed to get him out which is anywhere from 5 to 15minutes. 7:10 is the latest I will let him sleep.  And I will lay with him but I won't lay there past 7.  I get up and throw on my sweats and which ever tank/undershirt I am wearing.  Go get cereal and by that time if he hasn't gotten up I throw on the big light and grab the cat and put him ontop of him.  By then though he is normally up and downstairs.  He watches tv for an hour before he gets ready for work.  I eat breakfast with him downstairs and then I am upstairs by 715/720 to finish getting ready and make my lunch.  My lunches are easy though, they are always leftovers so it is throw it in a bag and go.

I am out the door by 730/735 (today I was late - but not for work and left at 740)

But when I wasn't working I still liked to do my routine... I wasn't finishing my routine till 9!

• This thread is officially derailed. 
  • Girlie1030Girlie1030
    2500 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You aren't surprised are you Mel? 
    ETA At least the board isn't slow.  (Too soon?)  :)

20 minute shower Linds?  Dang!
  • Yall are too cute.  K, you totally rock that hat!

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

This thread is officially derailed. 
    Posted by MelissaAnne88

In Response to Re: Ugly fashions?:
    You aren't surprised are you Mel?  ETA At least the board isn't slow.  (Too soon?)  :) 20 minute shower Linds?  Dang!
    Posted by Girlie1030

Mel - Really this surprises you?

MB - Maybe not too soon.  I think you are ok.  It is definitely not slow today.  If you blink today you miss like 10 msgs. 
    And yes, approx 20 mins.  I am slow!!  And it is some of the only time I get that is not interefered by cat. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Ugly fashions?:
    I can shower, dress, put on make up, dry hair and brush teeth in less than 30 minutes - that includes a smoke break.  I've got my routine down to a science. 
    Posted by Girlie1030
    Shower, makeup, brush hair, teeth I can do in about 20 mins or so. And that's going super fast.

ETA: really bad typing problems!
    Anniversary
  • Going to start calling you Speedy Snickers.  :)
  • That is really fast Serena.

• It's only when I need to hurry. I like to dilly dally.
    Anniversary
  • So do I Snickers, which is why I only take 30 minutes to actually get ready.  I spend the other 3 hours dilly dallying around.  :)
  • lol!

My normal workday routine:
    wake up at 5
    shower, brush teet, hair, get dressed, feed Sadie, make lunch and all snacks, leave at 5:50am.

I would take longer to get ready but I really don't want to wake up any earlier that I have too.
    Anniversary
  • that is up seriously early Serena.  
  • MB - hahahaha not too soon. I laughed. 

Serena - you're ridiculous. 

In other news, I'm addicted to Pinterest. 
  • I'm usually awake by 3:30 or 4:00 (not by choice)... 

Wake up, get coffee.
    Take pups outside.
    Drink coffee, play on the computer.
    Get more coffee, read for a bit.

6:00 - feed dogs.
    Get more coffee.

6:30-7:00 shower, make up, hair & get dressed.

7:00 take out garbage, fill water bowls for critters, take dogs out one last time.

7:15 brush teeth, give dogs treats, head out. 

7:25 Turn car around before leaving neighborhood, go back to house and double check that the stove, hair dryer, curling iron are all off.

7:30 get back out of car to make sure I locked the front door (again).

7:35 head to work, feel like I'm forgetting something and realize I'm now going to be 10 minutes late. 
  • It is really, really early. But I have over an hour drive to get to work.

Mel- I saw.. you're following me. I have never used it before. I always forget when I'm at home and I can't access it from work.

MB- You're up really early too. If I forget to do something I always call Robert to turn things off etc. I never have time to go back home.
    Anniversary
  • im out the door in 20 mins or less in the morning.

shower, put on uniform, eat bowl of cereal and drink glass of oj, surf theknot.com and facebook while eating cereal, out the door.

i once went from covered in paint and building sets in college to formal wear for a dance in 15 minutes.  this included a shower and shaving, putting hair up in frech twist with curls, full make up and formal sheath gown.  (we had formals at least once a month)
  • D has to leave by 5:45 for work so I can't call him.  :(  I really miss the days when I lived 2 miles away from work. 

I'm so glad I haven't gotten started on Pinterest - I don't think I could manage another time suck.  :)

• I would love to work closer to home. Unfortunately there isn't any big companies out my way unless I drive 30 mins the other direction.

Sarah- Crazy, Crazy! It is nice to be able to get ready fast. That way if you have to be someone on short notice you know you'll be ontime
    Anniversary
  • Sarah officially wins the Getting Ready the Fastest award.   That's bananas lady!
  • Holy crap, Sarah.  Ho-ly crap!

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

Sarah officially wins the Getting Ready the Fastest award.   That's bananas lady! Posted by Girlie1030
    Ditto! That's just nuts. I think the fastest I have ever gotten ready is 40 mins and that was shower, get dressed, brush teeth, dry hair, and makeup. I like to take my time getting ready.
    Anniversary
124»
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards