Outdoor Weddings
Options

Mid-Oct. in Ohio

DO you think that it would be too cold to have just the ceremony outside at sunset in Ohio in mid-October? Has anyone done this?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mid-Oct. in Ohio

• Options
    i think your bst bet would ask the local boards
  • Options
    Check weather sites for average highs and lows in that area. You can also find out what time sunset will occur, if you don't know already.
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    October in Ohio is so iffy. It could be sunny and warm or snowing. I remember many Halloween nights trudging through snow and freezing rain...

Is it possible to have an indoor backup plan?
  • Options
    Yeah, in Cincy tis past October wold have been a hell no too cold while the former would have been a summer wedding.it depends.
    Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I got married October 16th 2010 in Wisconsin.  It was 72 and sunny.  On October 16, 2009 it snowed.  

You might get lucky, or you might be unlucky.  Have a back-up plan if you choose to go for it.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    we went to cedar point last year over halloween weekend. We were there from noon-10pm. It was chilly but no unbearable or anything crazy but i just had on jeans and a simple cotton shirt with a zip up hoodie over it.
  • Options
    What part of Ohio? Having lived in both cities, I can tell you there is a world of difference between the weather in  Cleveland in the northeast and Cincinnati in the southwest.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards