Christian Weddings
Options

Prayer Request

So this is the first time I've posted on this board, but I want to get involved.  I have been reading a lot of the posts and I love this group... 

My family has been going through a lot of health issues.  My grandma had a stroke in the fall and lost her eye sight and has been struggling with that.  A couple of weeks ago my grandfather just went to the hospital because he suffered two strokes.  We thought it was done for awhile...

Last week my grandmother went to the hospital for blood poisoning and she still isn't doing well.  Well, yesterday my grandfather went into the hospital because he suffered another stroke.  I called my mom last night and she said he is back home now but my step-dad has cancer. 

I am very stressed out and it is taken a lot out of me and my family.  The hardest part for me is none of them believe in God or Jesus... I don't want anyone in my family to pass away without knowing them like I do. 

If anyone has advice or if you could just pray for healing and more important that they know Jesus before they pass that would be great.  

Thanks in advance

Re: Prayer Request

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards