Ohio-Columbus

Crate and Barrel Wedding Party

Is anyone going to the Crate and Barrel Wedding Parties at Easton?  I am going on October 24th and I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about these parties and if they are worth it?  It sounds like fun to me.

Re: Crate and Barrel Wedding Party

• edited December 2011
    It sounds like fun to me. FI and I just went to the Macy's one, so he is not all about going to another one. However, I heard that Crate and Barrel limits the amount of couples they have, so it may be less crazy than the Macy's one we went to (which really was only a pain when we first got there and were waiting for a scan gun).

We are registered at Target and Macy's, and FI thinks that's enough. I think I agree, but registering is sooooo much fun!!!
  • LizLVWLizLVW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are going this Sunday at Easton and I am so so excited!! Not sure about FI :) I've heard that they are really fun and laid back and they give you free food and possibly mimosas. Sounds awesome to me! I know that they do limit the number of couples that they have in at each time, which I think is nice. Plus, its free and C&B has awesome stuff! What's not to love?
    image 263 Invited
    image 178 are ready to party! image 51 are so missing out image 34 are making me crazy!
    RSVP Date: May 7th
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KBlank14KBlank14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just went to the Wedding Parties event this past Sunday at Crate and Barrel, and I would definitely recommend it.  I had to call ahead to RSVP, but I only called about 5 days before the date.  They had coffee, mimosas, orange juice, strawberries, timbits, and mini bagels out on a large table and we were welcomed to help ourselves as they passed out the scanners.  There were only about 10 couples total when we went.  They gave us a tour of the store-- which to be honest was a little too long.  It took about 20 minutes and it wasn't really a tour, they just stood there and told us about ordering furniture and some other basics.  After that we were allowed to go off on our own to scan, and they had staff around to answer any questions.  They also did a demonstration of the panini press and a blender and passed out samples of smoothies and paninis.  They also give you a booklet with suggestions of items to register and how many of each item.  At the end, they also give you a gift which is nice. 

It was fun, and my fiance was fine with it once we got through the tour part!
  • alyssmpalyssmp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your review.  I am really excited now and FI just wants to be able to use the gun. 
  • jdcwedding1jdcwedding1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are going this Sunday as well.  We're excited :) 
  • bookaddict18bookaddict18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI was not able to attend so I went with my mom. It was A LOT of fun and I learned a lot with having her by my side.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards