Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Plymouth Creek Center

We are looking into using the Millenium Garden as our ceremony site and the venue inside for our reception. Does anyone have any pros and cons for this venue?!

TIA

Re: Plymouth Creek Center

• Options
    We have the inside banquet room reserved for our April wedding. So far, we've only had positive experiences. Every time we've come to look at the room, one more time, we were greeted and welcomed. We sat down and flipped through their albums to get decorating ideas.

The garden isn't officially open in April, but we do have the go-ahead to take pictures out there on our wedding day.

The room is really bold and unique and therefore I don't think I need to go all out on decorating and just let the room speak for itself.
    The caterers are all very nice, and we've decided to use Town and Country Caterers.
     Good luck!
  • Options
    The only one that I've heard is that there is no backup for the ceremony if it's raining.  I love the garden though and thought it would be beautiful for a wedding.  I just wasn't willing to take a chance on rain.
  • Options
    In high school we always held out marching band banquets at the Plymouth Creek Center and from what I remember we only had positive experiences.  The staff were helpful, attentive, and the food was always great (not sure if that was done by plymouth creek or an outside caterer though but I always thought it was plymouth creek...could be wrong).  The only reason they eventually moved the banquet was because the band got too big but I'm sure they would have remained had the space been available.  Very nice venue and the gardens are beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards