Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Petals

Where can I buy petals in my color in bulk for the ceremony?  My colors are not the normal colors that I usually see in oriental trading magazines and so on.

Also I was wondering how can I spruce up my aisle.  We can't do an aisle runner because it will be too slippery on the floor.  It is a black shiny floor with pews on either side but i'm not too sure how to spruce this up.  Suggestions please!
Became a couple 9.21.2008 He proposed 10.26.2010 We'll be married 9.22.2012! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Petals

• Options
    edited May 2012
    You could try using bougainvillea petals to line the aisle. They don't bruise, turn brown or stain at all. They are biodegradable which is good since some venues won't allow you to use either fake petals (because they are NOT biodegradable) or real petals which can stain. So bougainvillea petals work in that respect. But most of all they really do look spectacular with a really nice exotic look. The colour range you may also find interesting with orange, reds, pinks and even white/beige.

If you are looking for a store selling the petals HERE is a link.  I hope all goes well on your big day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards