California-San Diego

I need referrals for Temecula wedding!

Hi ladies!

I need some referrals for my wedding in Temecula! I still need to commit to a DJ, bakery, and hair/make up artist. ANY suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Re: I need referrals for Temecula wedding!

• edited December 2011
    Makeup- Valentina from Kromatic Hair Salon in Temecula

DJ-Eric with SoCal DJ

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Bill Calhoun for DJ. He's from San Diego but will travel. His prices are great and has rave reviews. He's not an over the top, no showiness- just straight smooth DJ.

We're doing cupcakes for our wedding. Truly Madly Sweetly makes tons of amazing flavors and the price is a lot less than a big wedding cake. They are making a small cake for us to cut in addition to the cupcakes. Everyone is super easy to work with. Oh! They make mini cheesecakes too!

Hair and Make Up- Danielle from Say I Do Updos is great. Her prices are amazing!!! Hair and make up (including lashes & airbrushing) for me is $95, which is normally the price of JUST hair!! She's very sweet, accomodating, and listens to exactly what I want. The trial was great- make up was spot on and only a few changes to be made to the hair (I need to grow it a bit more, mostly).

Let me know if you need more vendors! We're getting married in April 2011, so everyone is basically locked in by now :-)
  • edited December 2011
    For makeup and hair, please check out my website: http://www.flawlessbeautyonline.com
  • dannifer1731dannifer1731 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Temecula in May and we ended up going outside of temecula for all of our vendors for one reason or another...jst booked our cake and it is DELICIOUS, and REALLY AFFORDABLE! We are getting it from VG Donut and Bakery in Cardiff...from the outside, it doesn't look like much, but the customer service is great and they make a ton of cakes, and it tastes soooo good! I recommend you check it out. I had never really heard of it before. And they deliver to temecula. It's 95 for delivery, but the price of the cake is so good that it still comes out less than a lot of other bakeries!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, thanks everyone for the recommendations! CareBeth - that price for hair and makeup is insane! I will be contacting ASAP! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked out Dj Pat at www.soundprodigy.com?  He's got great energy without being overthe top.  do you have photo/video?  You should check out Gould Video, www.gouldvideo.com and Corbin Kell Photography www.corbinkell.cc

good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards