Texas-Austin

Custom 3D Groom's Cake in Austin?

Hello!! 

I want to surprise my groom in October with a specialized 3D groom's cake of the SF Giants AT&T Park baseball stadium. Does anyone know of a company in Austin I can start getting estimates from? I found one doing a Google search and I am waiting for a consult from them. There's got to be more specialized custom cake makers in Austin that would take on the 3D project! 

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Custom 3D Groom's Cake in Austin?

• Who did you already contact?  A big name around Austn is Simon Lee, but they also have a high price tag.  My cake lady made us a really cool eyeball cake for Halloween last year, so she might be able to help you.  She's in Leander, but delivers all over Austin.  It's Krissy's Cakes and her cake is amazing!  She is the only place we order from now and every time it has been nothing but the best!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • I know Blue Note Bakery in South Austin does what you are looking for. They are not exactly cheep. But they do offer flavor choices that others do not. Their gluten free and carrot cake are to die for.

We used Michelle's Patisserie in North Austin. She has done a few 3D cakes and may be worth giving a call. They also have a store front where you can try out some sweets on a whim.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hello Ladies,

I actually found a place that will take on my project and also took into consideration the exact details I requested to have on the ballpark cake such as a statue of Willie Mays outside the ballpark! The price was actually pretty reasonable considering this cake will be pretty detailed! I went with Austin Sweets (www.austinsweets.com). Mike from there is fantastic and understands that I want this to look as real as can be. The other stadium they did was Kyle stadium and I was impressed with the work for that. Thanks for the suggestions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sonya+adamsonya+adam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I agree with MCLebron, although I'm pretty sure the actual name is Sentelli's bakery. I did my internship with them, after culinary school. They're amazing and pretty well priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards