Virginia

Engagement Pictures in Old Towon Alexandria

Hi Ladies,I need your help.  We are getting our engagement pictures taken in Old Town Alexandria, because that is where we got engaged and it is beautiful by the water.  Has anyone had their engagement pictures taken there?  If so, could you recommend any fun places to take pictures that would be great!  Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Pictures in Old Towon Alexandria

• Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Founders Park could be nice, or maybe the town square where they have the farmers market (forget the name)?  Your photographer should be able to recommend some good places -- a lot will depend on what time of day, lighting conditions, etc.

I hope your pics aren't in the next few days -- isn't Old Town underwater right now?

DSC_9275
  • katelynmn12katelynmn12 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha yeah pretty much.  But our pictures are not until September!!  Thanks :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kdecknickdecknic member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took some of ours down by the water and then on Prince street (I think that's what it's called) the street with all the cobblestones. We had the photographer stand at the bottom of the hill and us at the top and got some great shots there. Also in the square where the Farmer's Market like the previous poster said. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards