Christian Weddings

So Relieved

My fiance's parents are ministers and they started a church.  We both have large families in fact our guest list has 150 guests that are just family!  We are not inviting many people from the church, basically the new senior ministers and the youth ministers.   My fiance's cousin who also attends the same church is getting married 2 months before us.  I just found out today that they are not inviting many people from the church either.  So relieved we are doing the same things.

"Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"

Re: So Relieved

• edited December 2011
    That makes it easier for you guys too, fewer questions about your choices because people have seen it before! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    Nice. That is a relief. Now no one looks like the "bad guy".
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_relieved?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:fd9cad0a-d05c-4bae-a532-527545dee9cePost:98bfb24e-a2b6-4786-a23c-e05310aaf9d6">Re: So Relieved</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice. That is a relief. Now no one looks like the "bad guy".
    Posted by AshNoel8[/QUOTE]

Exactly!
    "Faith Hope and Love are some good things he gave us, and the greatest is Love"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards