Georgia-Atlanta

GA-Atlanta Knotties

Hello Fellow Brides ToBe,

I was looking at some photos and noticed that in same areas they have "knottie outing." I think this is a fun idea and a great way to meet new people who understand your life at the moment. What do you guys think?
Soon2BMrs.Robinson

Re: GA-Atlanta Knotties

• edited December 2011
    I think they just had one... I missed it and wouldn't mind attending one though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We tried to have one but it wasn't a very good turn out. If everyone wanted to give it another try, I'd do it as long as it wasn't so far away from me again. 
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whomever wants to get started planning one, go for it! I would love to attend if my CRAZY schedule calms down :) 

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • chrissyinatlchrissyinatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to but I didn't understand why y'all did it on a Saturday night last night.  That seemed weird to me, considering we all have significant others - mine would be upset if I blew him off on a Saturday night to hang out with a bunch of girls that I didn't know!

What about if we shot for like a Thursday night or something?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have no life... so any night is ok with me as long as FI isn't in town.

Shall we do a poll? What's central for everyone? I don't mind a drive as long as it isn't crazy like Johns Creek or Buford. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • edited December 2011
    How about meeting somwhere social like a wedding show.  I know most of these are held on Sunday afternoons. Maybe we could meet at one and grab lunch after if time permits. Either way Sunday afternoons work good for me. I was shopping for my wedding dress with my mother last time, so couldn't make it.
  • edited December 2011
    I am in as long as we avoid Saturday.  That is the only day FI and I have to move around and get stuff done so it is reserved for him.  I don't mind an evening after work, or maybe brunch on Sunday.
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am still withou a car ATM, so I'm not sure when I can make it. I just really don't want to drive down to the perimeter again, that was an hour and a half drive. Somewhere in the Marietta area would work really well for me.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_ga-atlanta-knotties?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:34c262d6-3e46-47f8-bcf6-024d59ae0cffPost:8b3838e9-60ff-4f5a-aad6-9887e343fb19">Re: GA-Atlanta Knotties</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd love to but I didn't understand why y'all did it on a Saturday night last night.  That seemed weird to me, considering we all have significant others - mine would be upset if I blew him off on a Saturday night to hang out with a bunch of girls that I didn't know! What about if we shot for like a Thursday night or something?
    Posted by chrissyinatl[/QUOTE]

Well I know I can't do anything during the week due to my Mon-Fri work schedule and the fact that I live 45 miles from our home besides.  I am BEAT during the week. If it's during the week....I'm out. Why not a luncheon on a Saturday afternoon?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards