Plus-Sized
Options

undergarments

What are you girls wearing under your dress.. i have a strapless dress..
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: undergarments

• Options
    I decided to go without a bra.  I purchased a corset from David's Bridal for extra support.  It looked great in the dressing room, and the consultant said it fit very nicely.  However, when I got home and tried it on with my dress it created a lot of back fat.  So not flattering!  So, I decided to go with out.   Just keep this in mind when shopping for undergarments.   I also wore a strapless dress.  
  • Options
    my dress is strapless i bought it saturday, she told me bc of how the back is i could just wear a normal strapless bar.. i didnt need a long line bra/ corset but i really liked the corset that i was wearin when i tried my dress on. only problem is they dont sell them there.. so now im looking and not really finding any..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a halter and I'm having cups sewn in.  On the bottom half I'm wearing spanx shorts...
  • Options
    I have a properly fitted strapless bra and a garment which is called a Squeem (http://squeem.net/squeem) It is AMAZING and holds everything in place! I am in love!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I didnt see much on there. Did u buy it offline?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My strapless body magic that sucks me in lol
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good old spanxs for support, but not ones that are too tight.  When I went dress shopping i wore them and it was not hard to go to the rest room.   If you get them super tight then it can be difficult.   As for the top I have a very very large bust.  I am wearing a goddess bra.  it is a long line strapless bra.  It giver you a lot of support.    I used it when I tried on my dress at the salon.  It is very important when you shop to have good undergarments.  However, when my dress comes in I am going to try it on with and without the super bra to see the difference.  I have a built in corset to I may or may not need it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards