Ohio-Toledo

Decorative Backdrop

Hi ladies,

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

I'm trying to find a local company that rents decorative backdrops that can be displayed behind the head table. Oue venue has plain walls and I would really like to set the scene with a backdrop behind the head table.

We were at a wedding a few weekends ago and they used the company Candlelight Occassions, but I'm trying to figure out if there are any other options in town?

I appreciate your help!!

Re: Decorative Backdrop

• edited December 2011
    Meredith party rentals has some floor candleabras you could use. Other than that, I don't know anywhere else.
  • edited December 2011
    If you get online to shindigz.com they have all kinds of backdrops and prop, some are for weddings some for proms, you just have to put them up yourself. I got married at my hall and found a castle backdrop to fit my theme and got married in front of that instead of a plain wall. The prices are reasonable also.
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used a company called Elegant Affairs.  They have backdrops, ceiling decor, table decor, etc. etc.  They did a great job, and were quite a bit cheaper than Candlelight.
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • mmelissmmeliss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Can you send me the contact info for Elegant Affairs? I've never heard of them--thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards