Texas-San Antonio

San Antonio Wedding Planners

Does anybody have any suggestions for local wedding planners? I know some venues come with a planner, but do y'all have any experiences with companies who are affordable and reliable? Thanks!! :)

Re: San Antonio Wedding Planners

• edited December 2011
    I recommend not hiring a wedding planner.  Your venue, photographer, videographer, DJ, or my left pinky toe will be more reliable than any "professional wedding planner" who most normal people would consider to be affordable.

In other words, if you find one you think is affordable, they won't be reliable.  

First, get your venue, or photo, or DJ.  Then ask them for their suggestions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • geminagigeminagi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where you place affordable, but you could try Timeless Beginnings.
  • intendtomarryintendtomarry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally don't agree with sport..  I loved our planner, they were a great help and so many ideas, experience that helped us not spend in the wrong direction, you should hire a planner but go with one who has been in business for awhile, the newer ones dont have as much experience and I think that is where all planners get a bad rap.
  • We hired a planner because I was FREAKING OUT when we first started planning everything.  In retrospect, however, I wish we'd saved that money for something else because we've still done a majority of the work ourselves.  If you can spare the money and not regret it, then go for it.  If not, just relax, make lots of lists, and delegate.  So many of your family and friends will want to help you, so it will be like having many planners!  Good luck!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards