Kentucky

Vendor Review

Reception site: Shall We Dance on evergreen road. Loved Amy Anderson and Clay as instructers. Event was wonderful. Occassionally Owners did not always return calls to answer questions

DJ: Complete music. Chuck Taylor was our DJ. Did an excellent job! Paid $450 for 4 hours of service. Set up one hour early.

Tux: Sam Meyers. Many members of wedding party were given bizarre sizes. My fiance wears a 30 waist and was given a 37 waist. We were able to secure, but it wasn't ideal. To be fair we did not pick up tux until day of, so we did not have a chance to take back and exchange for a pair that fit.

Dress: Originally a David's Bridal Oleg Cassini. My mom found my dress on Craigslist from a girl in NC. She decided on a different dress and had never worn the dress. I paid half of what David's asked and got the same product.

Cake: Desserts by Helen. Fairly pricey. Very moist delicious cake.
Grooms Cake was done by Cakes by Lisa E. it was a nintendo cake. Not ready on time day before wedding, but ready day of. Good cake. Good price.

Photography: Kory Johnson. Have not received photos yet. Did engagement photos with the same photographer. Loved him. Very kind. Very relatable. Good price for new talent.

Videographer: James Neat (advertised in Louisville's Record). Have not received video yet. Very quiet, and nondiscreet.

Re: Vendor Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards