Massachusetts
Options

Board participation

Anyone interested in challenges or other participatory-type posts? I'd be happy to start one, if you are, give me some ideas!

Also, would it help to make posts titled "flowers", "entertainment", "venues" etc, for people to ask questions/ make recs?
~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Board participation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in for something a couple times a week - themed PIP or some random polls can be fun to encourage activity and participation. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp, I prob wouldn't do a siggy or anything but I'm up for polls or recs!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_board-participation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:619Discussion:a64b0d9d-d7c5-419b-8e44-287081c00b23Post:3bda3a5c-4e81-49d1-be35-396cef2cfcfc">Re: Board participation</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with pp, I prob wouldn't do a siggy or anything but I'm up for polls or recs!
    Posted by jonchrissy[/QUOTE]

This!
    image 89 We asked to dance
    image 78 Are ready to go! image 11 Are lame but save us some money! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kmg2486kmg2486 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think part of the issue is that when I think of "Western MA" I think near springfield.  We dont have a Central MA board.  Its either Western MA, Boston or the Cape.  I think the name of this board needs to be changed to Central and Western MA or 495 West lol Something that makes it more appealing to brides that arent getting married in Boston.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

We are getting married November 11th, 2011

158 invited 96 accepted! 5 can't make it 57 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 11th, 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards