Florida-West Coast

Bachelorette Party Ideas

Hey everyone! My bachelorette party is scheduled for 2/18 but I have no idea what I want. I'm a teacher and a mom, so my partying days are about a decade behind me. I do like going out for drinks with friends, hearing good music, but also prefer to be able to hear my friends while we're out. Not really a "clubbing" girl anymore. Any suggestions in the Tampa area?
"Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, It will set you free..."
~Mumford and Sons
Anniversary

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas

• I went to a "girls dinner" bachelorette party at Bahama Breeze once.  It was nice.  Dinner on the water, great food, even better drinks.  

• I think Ricks on the River has music on some nights.
  • Hi! My bachelorette party is tomorrow. I'm 34 and thought the only way to do a bachelorette wasto wear a skintight outfit and dance on a bar -- not me at all. Thank goodness my friends know me better than I do. We're getting manicures, going to a swanky bar in Chicago where we live for their delicious pizza dinner/drinks and are going to a blues club to hear great music. 

What feels like you? Do that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Well in our group we had....a teacher, a mom, an engaged gal, a single gal.... we had a blast with what we did .... we got mani/pedis, we went to taverna opa in channelside, a pole dancing class and it was fun. Trust me there were some prudes in the group but everyone loved the pole dancing class and took some moves back home ;) Splitsville is also a great option 
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Howl at the Moon in Channelside is alot of fun! They have dueling pianos and tables to sit at. It's fun to sing along to the songs and the atmosphere is very upbeat!
  • Thanks, ladies! We've decided on an easy dinner at Tia's and then we're headed to Howl at the Moon. I've heard lots of good things, and it seems like a fun time. When we have our parties here or at a friend's house, music is ALWAYS a part of it, whether singing or playing, so this should be right up our alley.  Can't wait!
    "Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, It will set you free..."
    ~Mumford and Sons
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards