October 2012 Weddings
Options

Crappy night

So I went to finish my registry at BBB last night.  My FI doesn't care anymore about registering so I went by myself.  Scanned alot of nice items and decided to leave (it was around 10PM).  I got to my car to find the passenger window shattered.  The police came and reported it (nothing was stolen - not like there was anything in there except for an umbrella my FI got me).  Someone had thrown a rock through the window.

I can just hear FI thinking "karma" - go finish registering for a bunch of things to find I need a new window.

Re: Crappy night

• Options
    achiduckachiduck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Well that sucks. I"m sorry that happened to you.

I'm not really sure how that's karma though..
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm sorry that happened to you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh, what a pain!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That stinks.  That would be really crappy if FI was thinking that.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    That sucks- but I don't think it has anything to do with karma, just bad luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sorry that happened to you.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That is pooey. Bad luck. Too bad you can't register for a new car window.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HAHAH, I actually had that exact thought when I was thinking about replacing it.  I also thought "maybe I should go back in and buy that vacuum I just registered for".
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_crappy-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:610bb5e1-fab0-48df-bc38-1750f99f38ffPost:ececdb22-deb9-45ef-9fba-37603f1f8591">Re: Crappy night</a>:
    [QUOTE]HAHAH, I actually had that exact thought when I was thinking about replacing it.  I also thought "maybe I should go back in and buy that vacuum I just registered for".
    Posted by Kari1353[/QUOTE]

<div>Buying the vacuum - good idea!!!</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards