Virginia
Options

Boudoir Photogs??

Hey Ladies!

I'm new to the area and am interested in Boudoir photography for an anniversary gift! Since I don't know any vendors in this area, please give me your recs for amazing photogs! TIA!

PS--Pricing is great too if you happen to know it! :)

Re: Boudoir Photogs??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Melody Smith with Twilight Images...  She is my photographer and she really is amazing! I know she does Boudoir and I recently saw a promo of hers for V-day, she mentioned having limited space so you may want to get in touch with her soon!

Good luck! - Lindsay G. :O)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DCPG does boudoir photography in the Hampton Roads Area - www.dc-pg.com

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Regeti's Photography is one of the top-rated boudoir photographers in the area. They're in Warrenton, VA. I have a session booked with them for next month.
  • Options
    DelixiaDelixia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I decided I to get Boudoir pics done for my fiance as a wedding gift I was a little reluctant because I wanted them to be classy, sultry and sexy, not tacky or trashy. I asked around for references and a friend recommend Couture Boudoir: www.coutureboudoir.com. When saw my friends pics I was so blown away that I knew right away that's who I wanted to use. Prices were affordable, and the photographer made me feel comfortable and beautiful. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my pictures. I cant wait to see the look on my fiances face when i give them to him on our wedding night!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Regeti's does boudoir? I had no idea! I found a really great place in Front Royal - with good prices too. It's called Valentine Photography.

My Planning Bio ** For Sale
    UPDATED 1/5/11

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards