Wedding Reception Forum

Vistaprint folded business cards as place cards?

I've been searching around for place cards and just haven't found one I like.  We're doing a cherry blossom theme, and I was looking around on Vistaprint and found folded business cards.  I was thinking of ordering them and having the only thing printed on them to be "TABLE _______" and then I can just fill in the names when we do the seating chart.

What do you think?  Has anyone ever used this, or purchased business cards from Vistaprint?  I'm worried they might be too thin. 

The price can't be beat - $30 for 250, more than enough for the reception and we could use extras at the rehearsal dinner.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Vistaprint folded business cards as place cards?

• Check out the DIY board... lots of girls use the folded business cards for place cards.

Good luck!

• Awesome, thanks!  I'll go check it out now!
  • That's exactly what I did and they worked out great.  I think I have the sample image of them in my planning bio.
    Anniversary
  • I've used VP for several things.  I used them for our STDs and I've ordered business cards from them a couple times. I've always been impressed with their quality.  If you aren't needing them right away, I'd watch for a sale or a groupon.  You can get them for even less than that price if you're willing to sign up for their emails and wait.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • I just got one in my email.  If you sign up for their emails today, you''ll probably get the same one..
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • I am going to be using the business cards for this also. Except I'm using just the flat ones, with a good email, you get 250 for free. I'm just going to glue a folded strip of cardstock to the back to act as a stand so it stays up.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes, that was what we did (VP folded business cards). I uploaded our monogram on the front and put Table ___. The rest we left blank. I don't have pictures up yet, but they are good quality.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards