June 2012 Weddings
Options

New :)

Hi, I'm Natalie and this is one of my first actual posts on The Knot...I"ve been lurking for a while. My fiance and I are planning on June 16, 2012 for our wedding date :) I'm pretty young so I am completely lost on what planning a wedding involves...luckily I gave myself lots of time to plan!

Re: New :)

• Options
    Yay! We have the same wedding date! Start by being organized. These boards have great ideas and tips. Happy planning Smile

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    Hello, and congratulations!  I read somewhere that if you start feeling lost, the best thing a bride and groom can do is each make a "top 10 wedding priority list".  As in, what are the top 10 things that are most important to each of you in your wedding?  Like, we had talked about having a live wedding band... but that was something that wasn't on either top 10 list.  Great photography was.  Rather than spend the money for a live band (although both sets of parents would prefer it), we will spend a lot more for an award-winning photography duo .  So I guess for us, the Top 10 Lists really help a lot with budget allocation?  And they definitely help when I start feeling overwhelmed and begin to stress out. :) 
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats! Are you the first one in your family to be married? I am sure there are some family members that can give you some good tips. If not thats what the Knot is for!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options

Welcome to the board!

• Options
    Thank you all :) Well, I am the only female grandchild and I'm not close to my mother at all, so on my side of the family it's a very male-dominated environment. Luckily my fiance has two sisters, I'm counting on them to guide me along a little bit. 
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!!!! We are all on the same time frame, so if you have any question post it on the board. I'm sure you'll get great advice :o) Congratulations on the engagements. My advice is to choose a venue as soon as possible. They get booked pretty quick.
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards