Gothic Weddings

FG gifts

I'm not sure what to give the FGs, I already bought one of them a pretty bracelet with a shamrock on it, and I'll probably find a bracelet for the other one.

They're both 7 years old. These are my ideas, let me know if you can think of anything better, or which you think would work out nicer.
This pewter whale bank, (RB is getting a Pirate Ship bank). It's the only pewter bank that would be cute for a girl.

Or do I give them more pretty jewelry? These don't go with my wedding colors at all, but they're so gorgeous!
I would give one of them pink and one of them purple (each of the girls favorite colors). I probably wouldn't want them to wear them to the wedding, so would it be practical for me to get them? IDK how often little girls wear jewelry. Or I could suck it up and let them wear the necklaces, it shouldn't clash too much with their dresses, but I was planning on getting them red flowers for their hair, and that would make it clash.

Re: FG gifts

• The banks are super adorable. If you wanted to give the necklaces to the flower girls you could do it during the reception, and present them to them later on so they aren't a huge part of the pictures. Little girls really do love jewelry!
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • I think I decided to give them the jewelry, also a FG book and a wedding coloring book. (I just bought RB a neat book and pirate ship set on sale at Waldenbooks so I felt the need to give the girls something else fun).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards