North Carolina
Options

Makeup

Has anyone ever used Karen from prettyfaces4all or katie o'neil from makeupyourface.me?    I'm trying to seek some feedback regarding these ladies.

I've already contacted Elizabeth Tolley and Jenny Raele, and both were booked.  :(

Re: Makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard (good things I'm pretty sure) about Katie O'Neil on this board.  Sorry I don't have more information.....  :/ 
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Katie O'Neil.  She was very nice and I think she did a good job. I had never had my makeup done before, so it kind of shocked me after she was done, lol. She put a lot on because I was getting married outside in 100 degree heat.  But it looked great and it was on all night! 
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can always check the Merle Norman stores.  They do makeup services either instore or at location.  In store it is $35.00, but if you buy $35.00 of products, that counts towards the makeup application  You can set appts for the whole WP also.  If they come to you its more expensive -- I think bride was $100, and each additional person was $50, but tha might be wrong. 
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend my lady but our dates are the same so she's booked! Have you looked into the Aveda  Institute? They did a great job for my friend's wedding, and were really reasonable too.
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend these makeup artists, both in the CLT area. Incredible work and very friendly:

Adrian Howe- www.beautysophisticate.net

Holly Johnson h.s.makeupart@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards