Washington-Seattle

Thankful Tuesday

Since it is Thanksgiving this week, I thought we could give our "Thanks" here :)
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Thankful Tuesday

• LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm thankful for the support my Fiance has given me this year, without him I'm not so sure I could have made it through everything I've been dealing with medically.
    I'm also thankful for 2 great friends I've made since going back to school.  They've become very dear to my heart and I'm so glad I met them.
    I'm thankful that my Mom had her hip surgery and is on the mend - even if it's a slower mend than her fast-moving, stubborn self would like.  She's a mover and a walker and having a strong, working, hip is something that means a lot.
    I'm thankful that I've gotten to a place in my heart that I'm able to entertain the idea of mending my relationship with my sister. 
    I'm thankful for the closeness my MOH and I are developing as the months move on in our friendship.  She started out as my FI's cousin's girl friend and now she's my best friend who I lean on and trust wholly.
    I'm thankful for my job, and the opportunities it gives me.  I might not always like it, or the policies it has, but I have a job that allows me to pay the bills, save and pay for my wedding - this is something not everyone has.
    It might seem silly, but I'm thankful my cat's tumor was benign and he's healthy and happy at 11 years old.
    I'm thankful for my awesome, understanding and wonderfully supportive Boss.  She's been more than just a boss for me for quite some time, but sometimes I take that for granted. 

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful to have a warm and safe place to call home.
    I'm thankful to have a job that helps me pay my bills and afford a few luxuries (like HBO, clothing & accessories, and travel).
    I'm thankful that everyone in my extended family is in good health.
    I'm thankful to have a dog who is always SO excited to see me when I get home.
    I'm thankful for my H, and being able to spend the holidays with such a kind and loving partner.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_thankful-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:2926a350-055c-41e9-8623-a5eec4843238Post:8e30ae8c-8e30-44b9-8e74-7bf7bfe733c5">Re: Thankful Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm thankful for my H, and being able to spend the holidays with such a kind and loving partner.
    Posted by mgoss228[/QUOTE]

He's a pretty swell guy, from what I saw :)
  • KimzyLynnKimzyLynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thankful to have a house to live in and food to put in the fridge. I'm thankful for a job that lets me take a week off with nothing other than "get well" said. I'm thankful that my seizure disorder is controllable by medicine and that it will get better eventually. I'm thankful that my fiance stands by me and everything I choose to do and takes care of me when I can't take care of myself. I'm thankful for my family and my good friends. And I'm thankful for caramel apple ciders. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageWhite Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards