Massachusetts

Bridal lingerie? Specifically under-dress corset/bustier

I'm in Western Mass and at a loss as to where to get a good quality bustier/corset for the wedding day! I'd primarily like the "push-up" benefits and general support, as well as comfort (note I actually find standard corsets generally a  million times more comfortable than a strapless push-up, so am happy with constriction, just don't want the "digging" or feeling like it's falling down that I find typical of a strapless bra).

Any suggestions for some true lingerie shops that will do a proper fitting and stock for functionality as well (or even above) looks? Possibly have some of the euro imports? It is even worth trying Frederick's or VS when I'm primarily looking for function over flash?

Thanks!!

Re: Bridal lingerie? Specifically under-dress corset/bustier

• HComalsHComals member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perhaps Bra and Girl would have something. They have locations in Great Barrington and Pittsfield.
    http://braandgirl.com/index.php
  • edited December 2011
    Love it! Even if they don't have the wedding garments I'm looking for, I love the look of their bras - thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I looked online.  Bare Necessities had some great options and they have a decent return policy (that I haven't tried yet).
  • edited December 2011
    Underlings Lingerie in South Hadley Commons might have what you're looking for, too. I received a gift from there about a year ago and I needed to exchange it for a different size. The woman working was very helpful with the fit and took the gift back without a problem. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Both of those options sound like good ones to look into - thanks!
  • HeatherR45HeatherR45 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't bother with VS. I went in there and asked if they had any and they had no idea what I was talking about. I feel like Frederick's would be the same.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards