Latino Weddings

Puerto Ricans here?

2»

Re: Puerto Ricans here?

• edited December 2011
    Hola Melly! Welcome!! :) My FI and I were talking about moving to Virginia when he gets out of the military... our options are West Virginia and Florida.. My family is in Puerto Rico and his family is all over the world (yup including Thailand, China...lol).. we wanted to move whenever they majority of his family were but recently they all decided to move :(
  • edited December 2011
    I am Puerto Rican and NJ girl as well.. I am planning  Oct 2010 wedding.... I am trying to have small wedding but  we  all know that small and Puerto Rican  do not go together....  Congrat to all of Lovely Latina Brides to be.... If any good contact for NNJ vendors pls get at me
  • sheilamarie6sheilamarie6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hola. Its been a while since I posted on here and since then I sorted a venue (Castillo Serralles even soy San Juanera de corazon), video and photo, cake and caterer and this has been done mostly over the week and a half I have been in PR visiting for Xmas since I live in Scotland with my Irish fiance. Now my question is does anyone know of a good decorator/florist that can do flowers, decor, linens, etc. and can work with a budget??? Any info would be appreciated.
    Happy holidays
    -S
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards