Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Bridal Shoes

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in awhile, but I have been checking in regularly - soooo busy with the wedding planning.  We are 69 days out!

Can anyone tell me any good places to get Bridal shoes in the Pittsburgh area?  I haven't been able to find anything in the Greensburg area and shoes online are pricey AND extremely high heeled.  I just don't think I can walk in 4" heels all day.

Thanks!
Stacey

Re: Bridal Shoes

• Options
    JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stacey,

I had troulbe finding shoes as well but ended up ordering a pair of touch ups from shoes.com. They were about $65 which was cheaper than I found on most bridal shoe sites. Also try zappos. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I can't do high heels either. I bought my shoes at David's Bridal in Monroeville- there's a pic of them in my bio. They were only about 2" heels, and pretty comfortable. I brought flip flops to change into at the reception, but kept them on all night. Another knottie had the same shoes, and I remember her saying they were comfortable. I believe they were around $50. HTH some!

ETA: Here's the link on DB's website- they are on sale for $39.99!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Dyeable-Satin-thong-shoe-with-rhinestones.-MARLY_Accessories-Shoes-Sandals 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine on DSW.com for about $50.  I've walked around in them a bit, and so far they're comfortable.  We'll see how they are on my wedding day though!  My FI is a foot taller than me, so I needed some height on the shoes.

These are mine, but they have a bunch of other wedding/formal shoes:
    http://www.dsw.com/shoe/caparros+victor+satin+pump?prodId=183993&productRef=SEARCH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    218 invited image 137 accepted image 81 declined image 0 haven't said image
    RSVP Date 7/30/2010
  • Options
    AP910AP910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from zappos and shoebuy, and picked my favorite. Try retailmenot or some similar site for online coupon codes. You can try the shoes you order on and if you don't like them, return them for free. I think you even have a year to return them. (I hope, at least, because I still have to!!)  I've returned shoes in the past and it worked out wonderfully!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at the Nordstrom at Ross Park Mall.  I found it was much easier to find something I liked once I started looking outside the realm of just "bridal" shoes and looked at regular stores too.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards