Washington-Seattle

Open Letter Tuesday

Feel free to vent or give thanks anonymously here!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Open Letter Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    Dear Possible Cake Baker for my wedding (who shall remain anonymous),

Could you PLEASE please respond to my emails and phone calls?!  I really want to like you, since you are so highly regarded by fellow knotties.  But it's been 6 days since I left you a message asking to set up a tasting, and 7 days since you last responded to me.

I hear how great you are, show me already!!!!

Ok, venting done.   Wanted to get our wedding cake nailed down before Thanksgiving, but that's not gonna happen now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My rant must have worked, cause today I got emails from her and we are going to meet up  in 2 weeks.  lol. Hooray open letter!
  • mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_open-letter-tuesday-38?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:2c7dbcc2-5e7a-48ac-8c10-2774e5cdd3d3Post:55dc919d-9481-4ad2-8ef4-92bd711dc544">Re: Open Letter Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]My rant must have worked, cause today I got emails from her and we are going to meet up  in 2 weeks.  lol. Hooray open letter!
    Posted by blgrout[/QUOTE]

Yay!  I hope the cake tasting/meeting goes well!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
  • mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Co-Workers,

I know it's not super hot in the office right now, that's because it's f**king NOVEMBER.  Maybe you would feel warmer if you wore a light sweater and some pants instead of a sleeveless shirt and a skanky skirt.  I am so sick of all of your complaining.  I'm just fine with the temperature in here, because I dress appropriately for Autumn/Winter and am not a cold-hearted b***h like ya'll!

Annoyed Admin
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
  • LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_open-letter-tuesday-38?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:2c7dbcc2-5e7a-48ac-8c10-2774e5cdd3d3Post:e99d00f0-5ab1-4e87-bb8f-edd7114b61d3">Re: Open Letter Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Co-Workers, I know it's not super hot in the office right now, that's because it's f**king NOVEMBER.  Maybe you would feel warmer if you wore a light sweater and some pants instead of a sleeveless shirt and a skanky skirt.  I am so sick of all of your complaining.  I'm just fine with the temperature in here, because I dress appropriately for Autumn/Winter and am not a cold-hearted b***h like ya'll! Annoyed Admin
    Posted by mgoss228[/QUOTE]

This!  I've had to deal with a bitching coworker this whole week.  They've been cold and instead of going and getting a warm drink they got a freakin smoothie!  I finally emailed asking for someone to bring them a space heater because I was so tired of hearing the whining.
  • KimzyLynnKimzyLynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear brain,
    Please stop having seizures. It's getting really old. I understand, you don't like me to not be on meds and I'm working on fixing that so the least you could do is feel somewhat normal. 
    Thank you!
    Kimzy
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageWhite Knot
  • edited December 2011
    Aww Kimzy :( 
    How are the meds working out for you ?
    Just a little longer and then you're done with them right?

Dear Navy, 
    Stop screwing over my husband when he gives you more effort than most of the other pilots. You just took away his DREAM, and that pisses me off. 
    Sincerely, 
    Uncle Sam-Hater.
  • LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_open-letter-tuesday-38?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:2c7dbcc2-5e7a-48ac-8c10-2774e5cdd3d3Post:53805481-11dc-4e2f-b4c4-97b1dc6908a2">Re: Open Letter Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear brain, Please stop having seizures. It's getting really old. I understand, you don't like me to not be on meds and I'm working on fixing that so the least you could do is feel somewhat normal.  Thank you! Kimzy
    Posted by KimzyLynn[/QUOTE]

Oh no!  I hope you can get back on your meds soon.  Is there a reason you're not on them right now?I know how important daily meds are, so if it's an insurance thing let me know - WA state has a prescription drug program that may help.
  • KimzyLynnKimzyLynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hadn't had a seizure in 6 years so we thought we'd try to get off them. (We= my Dr. and I, I wouldn't ever stop without his guidence) Then I started having them again so I guess it's not something I grew out of like I had hoped. :( The bad thing is the med that I was on can cause a very serious rash so I have to step it up slowly, meaning it will take about 4 weeks to get back to a normal dose. They added another med as well and I'm just ready to be back to normal! 
    LGM- I have insurance but thanks for the offer of info! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageWhite Knot
  • edited December 2011
    Kimzy, that's horrible!  I hope you start getting back to "normal" soon! (whatever normal is)

FTL--I hear more and more from people getting screwed over by the Navy.  Don't get me wrong, I love our country and the men and women who serve it, but it's disheartening to hear about good people getting the old eff u from Uncle Sam.  My girlfriend and her H are currently waiting for a "pay-off" check from the Navy they were supposed to get in September.  :(  I hope they make things right for you!
  • LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KL - I think I know what med you're talking about, my doctor was just talking about putting me on that - we opted to go for a different one to avoid the tapering and the risk of the rash.  If it's the same one good luck, I hope that even the low doses help and you don't get the rash!!  It sounded awful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards