Ohio-Cleveland

Hair Makeup

I need hair/makeup suggestions. Preferably, somebody who is willing to travel to my hotel or is located near downtown. 

Thanks 

Re: Hair Makeup

• keen73keen73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am a stylist located in Cleveland, that is able to travel to your location on the wedding day. I specialize in bridal hair and finished looks, my training comes from extensive photo shoots and runway shows. References can be provided by local brides. I look forward to hearing from you.

• edited December 2011
    I am  also looking for hair and make up June 2011. Can Keen73 Please contact me with more info. thank you!!

Mhill_31@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!!
  • edited December 2011
    Keen, could you please e-mail me too. I'm interested in someone coming to the hotel/house for hair and make-up.

Melissa_sauterer@yahoo.com
  • korlishyattkorlishyatt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a makeup artist in the area..
    I travel to different locations

check out my website

www.wix.com/korlishyatt/korlishyatt

email me @ korlishyatt@hotmail.com or call 216-773-1637

thanks

korlis
  • edited December 2011
    I am a bride who had her hair done by Jennifer and Company ....ask for Tricia....and Makeup done by Kelly at The Powder Room...they both come to you and do fantastic Jobs....I went to 3 makeup artist and 2 wedding hair trials before I picked them....I am a picky bride and I just wanted to atleast look perfect on my day and I really did ...the makeup and hair lasted all night....they made me so pretty....
  • edited December 2011
    I dont have any professional pics yet ...but here is one from a guest

if you click on it ...it should enlarge....the made me..me..just enhanced...Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards