Flowers

Button Bouquets: for the Flower Girl(s) and another for the Toss?

Hi ladies, I was reading through some bouquet ideas on tK and really thought the idea of a button bouquet for the flower girl(s) would be cute.  I'm not really into the tossing of petals to walk over thing, so I was originally going to someday have the girlies carry a single sunflower or a single yellow gerbera daisy.  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has used the button bouquets for their little ladies and if so, how'd it go?  Did they like them?

Also, has anyone used a button bouquet for the toss?  Do you think it's a good idea or...?  Pros and Cons?

Just curious.

PS:  If you've had a button bouquet of any kind, I'd love to see pictures! :D

Re: Button Bouquets: for the Flower Girl(s) and another for the Toss?

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is one person on here that I know has used a button bouquet but I can't think of her name right now.  It was really cute.

The only thing I can think of is for the toss bouquet is that it may be a bit heavy and possibly hurt when trying to catch since the buttons are hard.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ashes_3Ashes_3 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it is a cute idea for her to walk down the aisle with but as pp said, it may be a bad idea to do it for the toss.
  • edited December 2011
    A girl on my July 2010 board, dmorris, used button bouquets--they were really cute!  Hop on over to the Nest, July 2010 board, and I know you'd find her there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards