New Jersey - South

Cape May Vendors

Hi brides! I am getting married in exactly 13 months (9/20/13). Our ceremony is at Our Lady Star of the Sea and our reception is at The Grand Hotel. We are still in need of hair/makeup, florist, cake, and a dj. We are from outside of Philly so any help with local vendors in Cape May would be great. Thanks and congrats to all 

Re: Cape May Vendors

• If you look t the cape may sticky post up top there are a top of rec's!
  • I'm using Manic Botanic for flowers, they are out of Corbin City.  For cakes, you can try Cake Studio of Ocean City or BakeWorks in Northfield.  Not sure about DJ, but if you find a good hair and makeup person, let me know!
  • Manic Botanic did my Sister's wedding and the arrangements were beautiful! The best cake's in Cape May are from the Cake Lady, out of Marmora, Upper Township.

Also the best Dj by far in the area, is RunAwayWithUs Djs. I've been to four weddings that they've done and everyone has had a packed dance floor.

http://RunAwayWithUs.com
  • I am using Blooms, the Florist at the Country Greenery out of Cape May Court House, formerly Cape May.  Karin is great to work with and extremely flexible.  She is very laid back and has great ideas. 

http://www.thecountrygreenery.com/cgflorist

Good Luck!
  • i got married in cape may in aug and I used kates flower shop- shes sooo sweet and nice and the flowers were gorgous.  I used victory bakery and my cake was amazing and sooo delicious.  DJ VIP mobile disc jockeys I had craig and he was great he made everything run sooo smooth.  As for hair I used symmetry hair salon located in rio grande, they came to the house though.  Talk to Gina shes the owner and is sooo nice the prices were reasonable too.  My hair was $75 and girls $60 and that included them coming to the house if you go to them it's $10 cheaper per girl.  They do makeup as well but I had my Aunt doing my makup.   If you have any more questions feel free to ask! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards