Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Cathy!!! Everyone else peek in!

So.....

What is your most irrational fear?i'm intrigued!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cathy!!! Everyone else peek in!

• Options

I am afraid of things under the bed.  When I was a kid I watched Jaws and thought that he was under the bed.  Now I get completely freaked out watching anything with someone hiding under the bed.  I can't handle it.  I used to have to actually jump into bed so I wouldn't get too close to the space between the bed and floor in fear that something was going to grab me.  I have gotten alot better about it though.   I have also stopped watching such scary movies....I know, I'm crazy.  I'll admit it.

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Well I did ask you what makes you crazy.....that would've been a great answer!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    But it doesn't make me crazy... I was always a little crazy. Lol
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I sometimes still have to jump into bed too.  Not really b/c of what's under there, but b/c I feel like some ghost/monster is trailing behind me after I shut the light and I jump under the covers so it won't get me...I wish I was kidding :-(

As I grow older I find that I am becoming a scaredy cat....scared of freaking everything.  I used to love horror movies as a kid and now I can't even watch Paranormal Activity without thinking something is in the house with me for at least two weeks before I finally come to my senses again.  I don't watch things like that anymore.  Although for some reason I can watch the TV show Ghost Whisperer and have no problems with that.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That's how it was with Cujo! The little boy took forever to get to the bed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards