Delaware
Options

Hair/Makeup

Has anyone used salon to hair/makeup in Newark/Bear area?  Was debating between Salon Rispoli, Gloss, or Town Hair Salon?  Need to schedule a trial, just having a tough time making decisions lately.

a M/U that comes to you wanted to charge 55 per person, wasn't up for asking BMs to pay that much.  the salons above were about 35.  updos 65^ 

Re: Hair/Makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard good things about Town Hair Salon.  I'm not sure about Gloss or Salon Rispoli, but Trilogy normally gets good reviews here.

All of the salons that I've been to are either in Wilmington or Hockessin, but I'd be more than happy to share my opinions w you.

And typically MUA who come to you charge a bit more because they're driving to your house, and also they pay for the makeup in their kits out of their own pocket, rather than having the company send them.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had hair and MU trials at Gloss and wasn't impressed.  Perry Anthony Salon did our hair and I was pretty happy.  The makeup trial was good with them but I ended up doing my own.

I don't know any places that are that cheap to recommend though. 
  • Options
    EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i went to perry anthony and was very happy especially with my hair (deena rocks!), ...i didn't do a trial and my stylist did a terrific job, was very patient with me and made my hair look wonderful...all my BMs looked fabulous...i was also there a few years ago when i was a BM and was very happy then as well...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards